Working at the intersection of science and practice: Internship at the European Academy for Evaluation
Are you looking for a meaningful internship for the upcoming semester(s)?
Become an intern at the European Evaluation Academy (EEA)!
About the European Evaluation Academy
The European Evaluation Academy was founded in September 2020 as a non-profit organisation. It is a competence and training centre that promotes the exchange and transfer of knowledge in evaluation across (European) borders
Evaluators worldwide make an important contribution to sustainable social development. They use scientific tools to identify the potential of projects, programmes and policies. The EEA is committed to the further development of the field of evaluation with the purpose to promote good evaluation practice.
About the internship
- The EEA is currently in its development phase and is looking for creative minds who are interested in contributing to the pooling of knowledge and networking of players in a future-oriented professional field.
- As an intern at EEA you will be involved in the development and implementation of a wide range of activities with a focus on consultancy, training, knowledge management and networking in the field of evaluation.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to concrete projects. In this connection, you will learn about the requirements and framework conditions of evaluation in different policy fields (culture, education, environment etc.), as well as across policy fields.
- As part of your internship at the EEA you will also have the opportunity to participate in high-quality training in evaluation. Basic courses will provide you with orientation on what it means to work as an evaluator and provide you with basic knowledge that will prepare you for a career in the field.
- The duration of the internship is at least 4 weeks. It can be carried out parallel to your studies.
- The EEA has an office in Bern and in Berlin that you can work from. In order to respond to the constantly changing situation of the Corona pandemic, you can also work from home office.
Apply for the intership – we are looking forward to get to know you!
Please send us a cover letter and motivation letter as one PDF file (with information about the reason for the internship, desired start and duration as well as possible connection to and previous experience with evaluation) as well as a tabular CV in Europass format by the 7th of April 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact
Lydia Kirchner (email@example.com | +49 30 8093270-33) or
Björn Neuhaus (firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 31 552 19 92 oder +49 30 8093270-21)